DSLAB GLOBAL Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "company") places great importance on the protection of users' personal information, and complies with the relevant laws and regulations on privacy protection for information and communication service providers. The company specifies the personal information processing policy as follows, informing you of the purpose and method of personal information provided to the company, and what measures are being taken to protect personal information. The company's "personal information processing policy" may be changed in accordance with the relevant statutes, public notices, and internal policies of the company, and if the "personal information processing policy" is changed, the details will be announced.
Article 1 (Consent to the Processing of Personal Information)
Article 2 (Items of Personal Information Collected)
|Classification||Category of Collected Items||Collection Purposes|
||ID (email address), profile information (nickname, profile picture), mobile phone number, name, company phone number, position, department, company name, occupation||Member management, settlement of charges based on service delivery and provision of services|
|Required Information||IP Address, Cookie, service connection date and time, service usage record, service defect usage record||Prevention of fraudulent transactions, service
Statistics and analysis of usage information
Collection methods: Collection through the website, written forms, prize events, affiliated companies, and collection of generated information;
Grounds for retention: Acts concerning the protection of e-commerce consumers, commercial laws, etc.
Retention period: 3 years Related Acts and subordinate
Statutes: Records on the collection/processing and use of credit information
Article 3 (Personal Information Collection and Use Purpose)
The company processes the user's personal information for the following purposes and does not use it for any other purpose:
① Member management: identifying and verifying members, preventing fraudulent use, receiving and handling counseling and complaints from members, and delivering notices, notices, and notices to members.
② Service provision: Free and paid service provision, service quality improvement, new service/technology development, and personalized service provision
③ Settlement of charges based on service provision: billing, payment, and refund processing for prepaid and post-payment services
④ Improvement of service
⑤ Use in marketing and advertising
⑥ Provision of event and advertising information
Article 4 (period of possession and use personal information).
① The company processes and holds personal information within the period of possession and use of personal information that the company has agreed to when collecting personal information from users.
1. Where an investigation, investigation, etc. following a violation of relevant statutes is underway, the relevant investigation or investigation shall be conducted until the completion of the investigation;
2. If the bond or debt relationship is remaining due to the use of the site, etc., the relevant bond or debt relationship settlement
③ In principle, the company does not provide users' personal information to 3rd parties. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
1. When users agree in advance
2. Where a request is made by an investigative agency pursuant to the provisions of Acts and subordinate statutes or in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed by statutes for the purpose of investigation
④ The company may hold personal information in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations as in accordance with Article 5.
Article 5 (Storage Information)
|Retention Items||Retention Period||Evidence Act|
|Records regarding payment, supply of goods, etc.;||5 Years||『Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce, etc.』
|Records concerning contracts or withdrawal of subscriptions, etc.||5 Years||『Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce, etc.』
|Records of consumer complaints or disputes;||3 Years||『Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce, etc.』
|Records of Display Advertisementsㅇry of Display Advertisements||6 Months||『Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce, etc.』
|Records of electronic financial transactions||5 Years||『Electronic Financial Transactions Act』
|Records of Website Visit History||3 Months||『Protection of Communications Secrets Act』
Article 6 (Destruction of Personal Information)
① When personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the expiration of the personal information retention period and the achievement of the processing purpose, the company shall destroy the personal information without delay.
② If the personal information period agreed by the user has expired or the purpose of processing has been achieved, the personal information shall be transferred to a separate database (DB) or the storage place shall be preserved.
③ The user's personal information destruction deadline, procedures, and methods are as follows.
1. Destruction procedure: In principle, the company selects personal information that has occurred due to the destruction of personal information and destroys personal information with the approval of the company's personal information protection manager.
2. Destruction deadline: If the user's personal information expires, the user's personal information shall be destroyed within 30 days from the date it is deemed unnecessary to process the personal information, such as achieving profit-making purposes, abolishing the service, or terminating the project.
3. Destruction method: The company destroys personal information recorded and stored in electronic file form by technical means, and personal information recorded or stored in paper documents is destroyed by shredder or incineration.
Article 7 (Provision of Personal Information to 3rd Parties)
① The company shall not provide users' personal information to third parties except when they have the user's consent or are prescribed in the statute.
② ② If it is necessary to provide personal information to third parties in the future, we will revise this personal information processing policy and obtain prior consent from members by specifying the purpose of provision, personal information retention and use period..
Article 8 (Entrustment of Privacy Processing) The company entrusts personal information processing work as follows for smooth personal information processing.
회사는 원활한 개인정보 업무처리를 위하여 다음과 같이 개인정보 처리업무를 위탁하고 있습니다.
|Trustee||Contents of Entrusted Services||Period of retention and use of personal information;|
||Delivering cloud IT infrastructure||Until withdrawal from membership or termination of entrustment contract;
||Account system usage and user analysis, voice analysis||Until withdrawal from membership or termination of entrustment contract;
Article 9 (The rights of users and legal representatives and methods of exercise thereof)
① The company shall process personal information revoked or deleted at the request of the user or legal representative as specified in the "Retention and service period of personal information collected by the company" and shall not be viewed or used for other purposes.
② Users and legal representatives can check or modify their personal information registered at any time and request the cancellation of registration. User's personal information inquiry. For correction, contact the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by phone or email and we will take action without delay.
③ If you request correction of a personal information error, the personal information shall not be used or provided until the correction is completed. In addition, if the wrong personal information has already been provided to the third party, we will notify the third party of the correction result without delay so that the correction can be made.
④ Users and legal representatives shall not infringe on the personal information and privacy of the information subject or others handled by the company in violation of relevant statutes, such as the Personal Information Protection Act.
Article 10 (Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices)
① The company installs a device that automatically collects personal information such as "cookie" that stores and finds users' information from time to time.Operates.
② Cookies are small amounts of information sent to your browser by the server used to run the company's website and are sometimes stored on users' computer hard disks.
2. You have the option of installing cookies. Therefore, you may allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, go through verification each time they are saved, or refuse to store all cookies.
③ How to reject cookie settings
1. For Explorer: Tools at the top of your web browser > Internet Options > Options settings on the Privacy menu to refuse to save cookies.
2. For Chrome: You can refuse to save cookies in the Chrome address window under " chrome://settings/ " Inputs > Advanced Settings > Site Settings in the Privacy and Security section.
④ If a user refuses to install cookies, the use of individual customized services provided by the company may be restricted.
Article 11 (Security Measures for Personal Information)
The company is taking the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
① Management measures: establishment and implementation of internal management plans, regular employee training, etc.
②Technical measures: Management of access rights of personal information processing systems, installation of access control systems, measures to prevent forgery and alteration of access records, encryption of unique identification information, and installation of security programs
③ Physical measures: Control of access to the computer room, data storage room, etc.
Article 12 (Business Relations)
Article 13 (Personal Information Protection Officer)
① The company is responsible for personal information processing, and designates a person in charge of personal information protection as follows to handle complaints and remedy damages related to personal information processing.
1. Responsible for personal information protection
1) Name: Park Sang-sun
2) Position: COO
3) Phone number: 070-5165-6891
4) Email address: [email protected]
2. Department in charge of personal information protection
1) Department name: Privacy team
2) Person in charge: Park Sang-sun
3) Phone number: 070-5165-6891
4) Email address: [email protected]
② Users can contact the person in charge of personal information protection and the department in charge of personal information protection for all personal information protection inquiries, complaints handling, damage relief, etc. that occurred while using the company's services (or business). The company answers and processes the user's inquiries without delay.
① The current personal information processing policy shall apply from the enforcement date, and if there is any addition, deletion, or correction of changes according to statutes and policies, it will be notified through notice 7 days before the enforcement of the changes.
Article 15 (How to remedy infringement of rights)
① Users can contact the following institutions for damage relief, counseling, etc. regarding personal information infringement.
- Personal Information Infringement Report Center (Operation of the Korea Internet Promotion Agency)br /> 1. Affairs under his/her jurisdiction: Report of infringement of personal information and apply for counseling;
2. Home page: privacy.kisa.or.kr
3. Phone: (Without Number) 118
4. Address: (58324) 3rd floor Personal Information Infringement Report Center, 9 Jinheung-gil, Naju-si, Jeollanam-do, Republic of Korea (Bitgaram-dong 301-2)
- Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee
1. Application for mediation of personal information disputes, mediation of collective disputes (civil resolution)
2. Home page: www.kopico.go.kr
3. Phone: (without country code) 1833-6972
4. Address: (03171) 4th floor of the Seoul Government Complex, 209, Sejong-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- Supreme Prosecutors' Office Cyber Crime Investigation Unit: 02-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr)
- Cyber Safety Bureau of the National Police Agency: 182 (cyberbureau.police.go.kr)
Article 1 (Enforcement Date)